Become a Sponsor
The Miami short Film Festival would not be possible without the support of our sponsors, and we’re always looking for new and exiting ways we can work with different brands. Whether big or small, local or international, classic or quirky, there’s always a space for your brand at Miamisff.
View our sponsorship deck to learn more about the different ways Miamisff can work with your brand.
DOWNLOAD 2023 SPONSORSHIP DECK
Sponsor Opportunities May Include the Following:
- Skyscraper or leader board ad embedded throughout the Festival website
- Up to 2 (two) full-page color ads in the Festival Program (5000 units, distributed at hotels, office buildings, and public events in the Miami-Dade area)
- Up to 1:00 minute Sponsor TV commercial before every screening during the Festival plus 10 promotional monthly screenings.
- Display booth/table at Festival main venue
- Corporate profile in the Festival Program (5000 units, distributed at hotels, office buildings, public events in the Miami-Dade area)
- Corporate profile on the Festival Website
- Sampling or collateral opportunities during 8 days of festival in November and at the monthly screenings
- Logo and corporate name on all Festival advertising and promotional items as Presenting Partner
- Logo and corporate name on the Festival Program Guide, including front cover as presenting partner
- Logo and hyperlink on the Festival website
- Logo and corporate name on all Festival signage (posters, street banner, flyers, etc.)
- Logo and corporate name included on Festival Commercial
- Logo on official Step and Repeat backdrop as presenting sponsor for red carpet event
- Speaking opportunities at all screenings events and Award Ceremony plus all monthly screenings
- Recognition in boiler plate included in all press releases. Examples of media that has published our press release in the past include: New Times, Greater Miami Convention & Visitor Bureau, WLRN, University of Miami, Filmmakers Magazine,Alaska Airlines, to name a few.
- One complimentary private screening for up to 40 guests
- 15 All-inclusive Festival passes